The Scientific and Educational Center “Ionic-Plasma Technologies” consists of 3 laboratories which cover wide field of modern investigations in plasma technology. We are the professionals in the fields of plasma source devices, dusty plasmas physics, medical plasmas, in the fields of modern nanocomposite coatings and the devices for synthesis and analysis of these coatings, in plasma diagnostics systems and power supply for plasma sources.
We have a set of unique equipment and technology:
- the devices of vacuum arc evaporation with reduced droplet phase;
- the devices of magnetron sputtering system;
- universal experimental vacuum chamber for working with experimental equipment and adjustmenting of new leading technologies;
- the setup of immersion ion implantation which is able to modify the surface of the parts increasing it hardness and wear resistance in several times;
- the setup of GEC standard to carry out science investigations in the field of dusty plasmas physics
In the laboratory there is a working prototype of the dusty plasma setup which worked on board of the International Space Station. The laboratories are equipped with all necessary measurement and analytical equipment for successful carrying out works in the fields of plasma physics researching and new plasma devices design.